Monday 30 April 2012

A Bit About Me

So somehow you've ended up on my new blog so first of all I'd like to say thank you for coming. For anyone who wants to know what this blog is all about, let me tell you.
For the last few years I have been constantly moving around the country because of different jobs and different things that have happened in my life. Well now I'm in a job I love, in a place I love and ready to make my house a home. Since I've been constantly moving I've never felt like I've ever really unpacked and enjoyed living in a house. Since I have always had an interest in home interior and fancy storage solutions for the home this has been very frustrating.

Well now its time to get my interior design juices going since I own my house and plan to stay here for very long time. I have lots of belongings that need storing properly and with the new job plan to buy lots more so need plenty of funky, cool and unique storage spaces to store to all.

Expect plenty of updates about different ideas, advice, tips and posts about home storage, design and also about what's going on with me. And if you fancy writing a guest post on my blog just drop me an email.

Till next time.
David

No comments:

Post a Comment